Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mercredi, juin 09, 2004| 21:04
I must be crazy

I must be crazy


I must definitely be crazy... most of my friends would agree... haha... (laughing at my own joke - I am NUTS!)
Well... why am I crazy!? I AM WRITING/CREATING/OR WHATEVER A BLOG!!! Hmm... what should I type in... I'm lost... Well... this is my first blog(you should know by now)... I am a genius... I love Music(a bit biased - ONLY Yanni's! my msn chatmates can tell you!)... AND HARRY JAMES POTTER(referring to the book and only to the Harry Potter Books) IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND! Oh yesh: I'm a Hogwarts ambassador!
You will by now know my likes... I'm a person with a VERY narrow mind... WHAT I SAY IS RIGHT... and believe me... it BETTER BE! *smiles... I'm a genius*
I'm currently listening to the CD Dare to Dream... by: (You guessed it) Yanni... I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SONG 'NICE TO MEET YOU'!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE!!! I recommend everyone to listen to his music... and I beg all those who haven't read all the Harry Potter books to go and make Dobby proud by hitting yourself with a shoe(this goes to Sian Ying too)...
Lemme go and call upon my friends to see this thingy or blog entry or whatever... and get comments!
Oh Yesh... and one more thing that YOU MUST REMEMBER AT ALL COSTS!!!: I'm a genius *smiles, stands up straight, all hail Radhika*
Ok... shall come back sooner than you think: hogwarts_ambassador :D