Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


jeudi, juin 24, 2004| 21:06
I'm a lazy genius... (the word pig is reserved for Piriya)
I haven't 'blogged' for sometime... aiyah... what to say lah... lazy...
So many things have happen... most importantly... THE HOLIDAYS HAVE ENDED!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Most of my Classmates would agree]

I enjoyed every second of the holidays that I spent away from school work... and I've started counting down to the December Holidays... 150 DAYS TO GO... it seem quite less... dunno why?!

well... first day of school was pretty good... had three free blocks... 4 if you add lunch/recess... Tamil is counted as a free block... nothing to do... Miss Kum didn't come for maths... Piriya, Priya, Varsha and I spent time cracking riddles and jokes... ocaasionally laughing at Navene or Fang Xun... Nothing much during chemistry... except that we learnt to blow into water softly... Priya was the only one who didn't learn that at all and kept on "spitting" on my fullscap pad... *hmph*... and we had lunch/recess... adds up to four blocks... not too bad...

I'm still in a holiday mood... CAN'T HELP IT!!! I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!! I LOVE HOME!

*hmph* my parents are asking me to shut down the computer... I'll just update my blogskin before I leave... I want to create blogskins... I did templates on pic. publisher... I want to try html coding and do proper blogskins... I shall check out books next time I go to Woodlands Library... or shall I ask Mr pakisTAN!?

Ok then...
See you...
Maybe I'll update in another millenium or two...
Oh YESH!!! REMEMBER!!!
ALL HAIL RADHIKA!

ok...
Bye!
Sayonara!
Au Revoir!
Ya soo!
vannakam!
Namaste!
Bye lah...