Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mercredi, juin 09, 2004| 22:26
Nice to Meet You
Nice to Meet You

OK!!! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!
I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO THIS SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS!!! Comes from the album Dare to Dream... by... (you must know... if not you are an oaf)... Yanni... Has a folkish and jazzish ring to it... nice and fun... I CAN'T DISCRIBE IT IN WORDS!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear like a goof(think of Ron)... I can't help it... the music makes me!!!
Hence... The power of music... ah...
Well... I know I'm irritating everyone by blabbering about Yanni and Karen Briggs(the violinist in his band)... but I can't help it...
You see... a few people whom I introduced Yanni's music to... (mostly in my house where I played the concert dvds...) Well... these people joined music classes almost afterwards... or bought his CDs the next day... in other words started appreciating music... not just his...
And well... I'm scared that by not introducing and not doing my best... some people may just not get exposure to his music... or to music at all! Cause I CAN'T IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC... and magic *winks*
Believe me... it makes me smile through out the day... I'm optimistic and I'm stress free... I have to say that music(and magic) played an important part to cause that...
JUST GO NOW AND LISTEN TO MUSIC! I DON"T CARE WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC!
But I prefer melodious music... objectively: not all pop songs nor all classical songs are melodious... It's hard to come by good melody... It's not the simplicity or complexity of the music that matters... It's basically the emotion it can convey... and the melody plays an intricate part... remember this...
Oh yeah! Remember one more thing: I'm a genius *winks*
The only reason why I'm publicising Yanni is that his music is the only one that I have come by which had such a great positive force with me... look!... I joined piano and violin classes soon after I sat down to watch his concert seriously after my PSLE!!!
Oh Yesh... and an important Reminder: I'm a genius *winks*
Yours truley, The genius *winks*...
hogwarts_ambassador