Spread the news people... oh... and I have a secret to tell... which is not to be spread...
Spread the news people... oh... and I have a secret to tell... which is not to be spread...To all whom I know... spread the news about my blog... I like being famous *winks*... I'm still listening to 'Dare to Dream'... and am listening to the song Nice to Meet You again and again... I like the song Face in the Photograph too...
Guess what? Another reason why I'm a crazy lunatic... I should go to Azkaban... I have done something that shaames me beyond words... but I'll try putting it down in words anyway... YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT...
I went to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban yet again... I had already gone on the first day of the release... *pauses for all to gasp*... well... At least the reason is a good one for me not to slap myself on the face:)
My cousin who is 10years older than me just got married and migrated to Boston. Hence, my cousin's parents, are my only relatives in Singapore! Yesh... you can expect them to hang out a lot with my family now... Well... basically... they weren't free on the first day of the PoA release and dragged me along today when they were going... my mother wasn't accepting my excuse: maana prechanai(tamil for: a screw up to my dignity and integrity... in other words I can't show my face in school)...
But DON'T FRET! I still think it was crap! The dementors still suck and the actors are no better... Tom Felton should retire... AND HARRY DOES NOT CRY! I AM STILL GOING AHEAD WITH MY PLANS TO SUE WARNER BROS.!!! I HATE THEM FOR THAT!... OH YESH!!! I noticed one more screw up... 'Harry' was scared that he was going to be expelled for doing magic: blowing up Aunt Marge right? Well... there is another reason why he should be expelled even if 'Cornelius Fudge' over looked that incident... in the movie, IN THE BEGINNING HE WAS USING HIS WAND TO LIGHT UP AND DO HIS HMWORK!!! HE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXPELLED!!!... HAHAHA! I CAN DO BETTER DIRECTION!
But truthfully... I believe that this third edition was much more better than the second... which had its last part screwed up... as in... the changes weren't exactly that INSULTING to the books... if you know what I mean... BUT I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THAT ONE MAJOR INSULT TO HARRY!!! I'LL GET MY REVENGE!!! CURSE YOU!!!(I mean the directors, not you... though I secretly mean it at you too *winks*)
ONE DAY HARRY SHALL COME AND KILL ALL OF THEM...AND THEN I SHALL REJOICE!!! :D
*I'm still listening to Dare to Dream*
I have decided on my fav line in the movie:
'Ron': Well, Sirius Black coming after you isn't all so bad... except that he is the
first to have broken out of Azkaban... and that he's a murderous raving lunatic...
'Harry': (sarcastically) Thanks Ron.
PS: The names in the Brackets refer to the imposters: in other words, actors...
Ok then... let's see... how shall I round up this entry??? Oh I know!
- NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY THE MOVIE!!!
~ Remember: I'm a genius... yours truley...
hogwarts_ambassador