Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


dimanche, juillet 04, 2004| 14:11
EURO FEVER
Ok...
I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I SUPPORT GREECE, THE HELLENIC DEMOCRACY, ELLADA, FOR THE UEFA EURO FINALS! *yay*

Portugal has enough supporters... :P
And come on people... It's not all luck and no play for Greece... they are DISCIPLINED... and I like discipline *winks*

Can't WAIT for the FINALS!

My Dad just fixed the screen for our home theatre thingy... and it is SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT that the normal TV isn't connected to it... Imagine... EURO... in a 2.3 by 1.3 screen!
*wow*

basically...
I don't want to go to school, I want the HP 6th book to come out, I want the Olympic Games to begin, and I want Greece to win EURO... oh yesh... and I am a genius
:D

see you guys(my classmates) later in school