English Orals
I had my orals today...
put it bluntly - it sucked... *I've got to get rid of my 'sucks'...*
in other words... it dissapoints! *ahh... good substitute*
We had this 'Uniquely Singapore' poster... It was lousy *heh heh*
and... the conversation topic was 'What do you think about the customer service in Singapore'... I basically said that it was lousy... :D *smiles*
err... babbled and talked rubbish *as usual*... don't think I made any sense *shocking, right?*...
Before the Orals, Varsha and I were watching our ULTRA-LAME video in my video-cam... then we tooked a short clip of our classmates! And then... we took turns reading a passage in different voices... *bimbo, nerd, news reporter, goody two-shoes*... in other words we were making VERY good use of our time:D:D:D
heck care! Don't care...
as I was telling some people... there are other things in life... like the... OLYMPICS!!!
Oh yesh... and did I mention that I hate our history hmwork... *on second thought, that was unnecessary...* I HATE ALL HMWORK!!!
it's all right... i shall finish it quickly *cause I'm great*... and then I shall watch the match...