Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mardi, octobre 26, 2004| 18:36
It's going to RAIN today
It's DEFINITELY going to rain today...

For once... I'm updating my blog...
and another...

I hereby DECLARE that I RESPECT an ACTOR :D
[Peops... I said respect... keep the liking and loving to the girly gits;)]

ahh... the Last Samurai:D:D:D

anyway... I'm truley starting to appreciate the meaning of movies and holidays in my life

TREASURE AND CHERISH THEM PEOPLE:D

So that's about it for now... hope to update this thingy in another year or so...

I shall go back to pestering my mom to watch the last samurai,

for now...
byebye
Radhika (the great)