Movies are an integral part of lifeI am planning to write to hollywood, questioning them on their sudden slowing-down of the production of good movies... especially this holiday season... it is APPALLING for their standards...
WHO'S WITH ME?!
I am currently calling upon all civilised human beings(doubt there are any) to contribute to my current movie list... the movies may have already been released, out in DVD, or yet to come... but PLEASE let 'em be sensible (NO rambo) :D
Spiderman 2 - Release in DVD and Video: 30th November :(
COLLATERAL(WHOO HOOOOOOOOO) - Release in DVD and Video: 14th December [noooo]
Bourne Supremacy - Release in DVD and Video: 7th December
OCEAN'S TWELVE(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY) - Release in theatres: 10th December
Other got to see movies:
hmm...
A few good men,
Magnolia [yahyah...both with same actor... not my problem that when I type 'Collateral' I get a long list of other good movies *hmph*]
Phone BoothA beautiful MindSecret Window Mulan 2 [only on Disney DVD and Video]
and well... that's about all I can think of now...
not to mention watching
Ocean's 11 another 11 times!:D:D
OH MY GOD: I just checked yahoo movies for the all-time top 100 blockbuster hits... and... err... I seem to have watched QUITE a few of them...
AND I've decided to put
My Big Fat Greek Wedding into my list of movies... seems pretty good...
Most importantly... It's about GREEKs:D:D:D
ΕΛΛΑΣ!!!
My parents have currently gone for their daily walk to Causeway Point... So... I'M EXPECTING A MOVIE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Until the next movie...
God Speed
and
God Bless
*ok... that didn't exactly fit in*
Radhika *the great*
PS:
Ραδικα είσαι ΩΡΑΊΑ