Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


vendredi, août 05, 2005| 12:19
it's been a year - a 1/4 hr in the life of a rafflesian
a 1/4 hr in the life of a rafflesian

it's been 8 mths sinced I last blogged!!!

things around class:
"english is in like 15 mins" Prathika

"please hand up the peices of vanguard sheet by today. can rush after school or wdv... just make sure they're there under my table by monday morning, can? :D
things to include:
1. orchid motif
2. wish for s'pore - flipside " - jukie

"Cedar's costume was GREAT... but costume does not = dance... I mean, it was like the national day para-para... well... it's ok, we know we did great :D" ME!

"Is happy happy b'day anniversaire, or l'anniversaire? is there an L infront? " Rachel

"wait ahh... " me

"I thought the report was due today? Why are you still writing it?" smone to Serene

"you know j'espere que... must have subjonctif ah?" Rachel

"I'm bored... I haven't blogged for 8 mths" me!

"haha - snigger snigger-" Prathika

"je pense que don't have subjonctif" me

"what's that?" Prathika

"French"

"oh SOIS!!! I'm so dumb!" Rachel

"I agree" me!

"hmph!"

"and our aircon isn't working" Jukie

"that's pouvoir... savoir is... " Vinithra to Rachel

"yahyahyahyah... devoir!" Rachel

"hey, yiranyiran" Sandra

"urm Jukhuan, can you book sammy for littering on the floor? she littered in the corridor!" Olivia to jukie - who is not a prefect

"Yah! I'm gonna book you Sammy!"

"this is like super cut and paste" Yi hui to Jia Xi on bio

*cough, cough, sneeze*

"you suck" someone to someone else!

Yi ran - sleeping on floor

"radhika, are we compiling our stuff aready?" yi hui

"yahyah, but Varsha has my stuff"

"sorry? are you sure it's there... but we're half in the class, and half elsewhere!" jukie

"haha - so funny your blog" jukie

after I typed -
"NO, NO - I didnt' say that... not funny at all"

after i typed-
*laughs*

"how to spell aluminium?" Serene who's snacking in class

"a, l, u, m, i, n, i, u, m" Li ting

"I forgot my.... toothbrush... " Yi ran

"..... morning & night" Jia Xi

bell rings

"oh no, I think I left that in the locker" Sabrina

"are you going to assembly? "edith

"anybody has extra tie?" Vinithra

"I'll make the tie nice for you, ok?" Jukie

"by the time you tie a lousy tie ah..." Vinithra

- VERY NOISY -

got to go! will do this later

-Radhika the great