Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mardi, octobre 04, 2005| 21:03
all my hard work!
halo everyone!
I finally sat down and changed my blog template and stuff... and I'm very proud :D
My template simply reflects me!
It's blue & musical... and seems totally magical!

oh... and the verse in the beginning... all by me... tried a bit of Harry's Feelings as well :D:D:D

and how do I link others ah? Is it on the link page...
I'll find out somehow...

oh... and Neeti's blog... It's HILARIOUS :D

really cheered me up :D:D:D