.09.05.1990.
.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.
.piano/violin.
.idance.
Italic Bold Underline Strikeout
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________
.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.
jeudi, octobre 06, 2005| 19:39
crapping
crapping.I really have a lot of things to do... like mugging for EOIs/or at least tomorrow's geogtest/ practising a lot of stuff... but I've decided to do something much more satisfying - CRAP.so basically... today, after school Lakubhai [lakshmi], Shakari (whom we dragged in at the last minute), and myself - we headed down to Cathay orchard to watch... CORPSE BRIDE! 3D or not... it's still Johnney Depp ~ quoting Lakshmi... Varsha backed out since her cousins from India were here... and piriya was giving excuses! *ok... I'm being mean to her*anyway... the movie was darn cute! animation [specifically the serenading skeletons] were simply adorable!!! but unfortunately the movie lasted for like 80 mins... and we reached 10 mins late cause Cathay, in a sudden fit of puncuality, went overboard and started the movie @ 3:30... 10 mins earlier than the specified time in the newspaper...came back home with lakshmi on 857... finally got to here like 2 lines of "kalangarthale... imse panna the" before I ordered the song to be switched... Indians are supposed to be conservative? I don't think so... They're much worse... they like to hint stuff... esp. with puns... which sound a billion times worse in tamil than in english!and it's true... I'm VERY musically declined... I hardly listen to any song... generally because I don't watch the movies the songs are fund... aka. tamil movies... nor do I have the patience to surf the net or raaga the least for stuff... Yanni makes up for everything in my view! But yesh, I've agreed to strain my ear a bit more... at least for A.R. Rahman! and Naresh Iyer [lakshmi's beloved beau but not potential husband] slurs too much... after listening to ale ale, I'm thinking: is that the latest trend to close your mouth and sing? And Rahman has this odd tune fusions in the middle of his songs... sometimes they work... sometimes they JUST DON'T!oh... and I've decided I like Hoobastank's 'the reason' a LOT a LOT!I just don't see the point of contour lines when Sudan is in turmoil, when global warming is taking place rapidly... and when the sun is getting closer and closer to the supernova explosion, which would definitely wipe out the earth [thanksh to the heat or the blackhole later] *but this is a bit long away!*oh oh! and during chem. the teacher showed us this cool blue fluorescent *is that how you spell it?* chemical thing... She poured to supposedly poisonous chemicals together... and voila! flourescence for like 5 seconds... and my leadII nitrate turned out velli pure today... though half of the liquid spurted out just as I stopped heating...and I like listend to Renegade 5 times in a row, a few minutes back!and I'm just crapping!oh... I cried again when I read the ending of half-blood prince... the more I read it, the more I cry, the more I believe Snape's evil... I'm starting to doubt the theory of a catch behind the killing now... :'(ok... that's enough for now... I really like my blog template... but unfortunately, that has not helped lengthen my span of interest when it comes to blogging... I'm losing my patience... and I'm sure you are bored dead by now...-Radhika *the great*