Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


vendredi, octobre 07, 2005| 20:13
evening siesta
evening siesta...

basically came back home. didn't know what to do. read a bit of Goblet of Fire (3 chapters worth)... and slept at around 4:30... then I woke up at abt 6:00 thanks to my sister... went back to sleep... to be woken up 10 mins ago by my parents... had dinner and am blogging... I plan to go back to sleep soon :D

and during my sleep... I'm sure I was hearing an odd medley... part of Ale Ale... and the song for my dahsha avatara dance (nandha kumara)... damn annoying... a weird mix...

ok... I really don't know why I'm doing this...
bye for now!

Radhika *the great*