Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mardi, novembre 15, 2005| 18:35
freedom
freedom. totally!

ok.. so exams are over... I'm pretty sure I flunked everything... but really, I can't be bothered... I mean... the point is : the year is over :D

so now... I'm hanging around (my house)... pondering over what to do... and finally I've come up with a very apt to-do list:

1. Read Harry Potter
2. Read at least 2 books other than Harry Potter (to sustain an open mind)
3. Watch TV / movies (not to mention fire the 4th movie)
4. Relax eyes (sort of contradicts the previous points)
5. Learn Greek (I shall continue with my fruitless quest)
6. Start Spanish (boy, I'm ambitious)
7. Master Hindi (or else, die trying)
8. Practice Violin and focus on music theory (I need to get that 50 pound thing that comes along
with a distinction)
9. Take hedwig for a walk (that's my rabbit by the way)
10. Continue on quest to murder (or re-murder) the git who came up with the idea of "schooling"
11. Stone (I can get a PhD for that)
12. Day dream (abt 7th book mainly - Snape shall die... )
13. SLEEP (I'm going to get started now :D)

So basically... if you don't see me back in school next year... I might be found in some linguistic company thing... doing translation work in a thousand different languages :D

- Radhika *the great*

Note:
and I found out that I've gained 2.7 kg withing the last 6 months with my chocolate eating regime... I realised that if I continue with this, I'd weigh 343.7 kg by the time I'm 70!!! [and I like that!]