Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


jeudi, décembre 15, 2005| 19:27
after the marathon...
after the marathon...

not the physical type... a movie marathon... of like 2 movies!
anyway... so prig, lakshmoo, vachakka and piriya came down... add priyanka who stayed on... and we like had pizza and watched two good movies... at least I thought they were good...

there was like Hidalgo... starring viggo mortenson and like a nice horse... who was really the star... not to mention guest appearence by Omar Sharif...

and then we watched secret window with johnny depp :D he was a psychopath... ok... not exactly... he had multiple personality disorder... for more information on mpd contact Varsha or Piriya or Navene... who are doing an RS project on this!

then... I sorta didn't go for piano class... I'm just feeling tired... but alive enough to be blogging instead...

and that's about all the strength I've got.

bye.
karthirika.

NOTE: I took out 3 exclamation marks after the name "viggo mortenson" and a few "like" s here and there... cause appreaciating an actor who can actually act and filling in empty spaces in sentences with the word "like" has become bimbotic. geez. low me down on the new world people.