Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


samedi, décembre 24, 2005| 21:33
a few things too many...
a big merry christmas to all those celebrating... [in 2 hrs 26 mins time]...
and a happy Hanukah for those joining in the festivities from the 26th...

anyway... a few days have gone by since I last blogged...
sooo... a 10-part sum-up of happenings since these past few days:

1. had a meeting with Prig in jurong library regarding RS... darn. I have a long way to go...

2. watched "ella enchanted". It was a one time thing

3. watched "selina". darn... tragic story... but J.Lo did a great job!

4. tried calling people up for ICS meeting on tuesday... still have like 5 pple to get in contact with...

5. got my library books one day overdue... [the ones I borrowed a long time ago]... and realised I couldn't extend the due date cause the library closed early today...

6. went to NTUC fairprice to do Malayasa[as my sis spelled it] trip...

7. started watching Kingdom of Heaven on screen a few minutes ago... my parents switched on the "Pilgrim's Guide" feature... which basically gave information on real events instead on subtitles... problem was it took up half the screen... I was terribly annoyed... I mean. Watch the movie properly... then if you're sooooo interested go read up on the Crusades... I then asked him to increase the brightness and all... which he aptly refused... and I walked out...

8. Hearing my sister screaming at my parents... something abt her wanting to sleep... but my father telling her to go sleep by herself in her room cause my mother was watching the movie... then that girl started screaming cause she just can't stay for a minute without her mummy...

9. Going to go put Ocean's 11 for recording !!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! I've watched that movie more than 11 times :D [I can't watch it now cause my aunty just has to watch "virumandi"... hmph]

10. bye... karthirika.