Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mercredi, décembre 07, 2005| 13:05
Forgot me mum's b'day!
Forgot me mum's b'day!

ok... today is my mummy's *sounds like kid* b'day... and I sorta forgot... which is what I usually do... I mean - i forgot my own one this year... so nobody can complain...
and anyway... I always mistook my mother's b'day to be on the 4th Dec. [not that I remembered it then].

So I woke up at about 9:30, Which is 2 hours earlier than my usual wake up call. And I sauntered into the hall to find me mum leaving for work, and me git-of-a-sister sneering at me. Then after lying on the sofa for some more time... my mother decides to tell me that I forgot her birthday... [not that she was mad or anything]... So i said sorry and she said she had gotton used to this by now... my sister gave her stupid point-finger-and-laugh laugh...

And I said - I'll make it up... you leave me money at home & I'll get a cake! I got raised eyebrows for that.

Anyway... after me mum left... I was still left sitting on the sofa... then I picked up my harry potter book, which I had left in the living room after yesterday's until-midnight-reading. Read for sometime while me sister bugged me by watching mulan 2 for the billionth time *grits teeth* . THE MOVIE IS AN INSULT TO THE PREVIOUS ONE! Ragitni likes that stupid song that goes " I wish I could be like other girls... urm... stick my face in mud like other gits... " [or summat like that]...

Then... I finally decided to go brush my teeth (at abt10:30)... My braces are coloured red and green for the festive season! ... Then I read some more harry potter... then my gitster and aunty left for some girl's house so that ragitni could play...

Then I played kal ho naa ho on my piano again... *wait. I don't think you can classify what i do to a piano as playing*... Then had a bath in ice cold water [I had forgotten to switch on the heater before]... and decided to blog... instead of doing a gazillion other things I should be doing.

Oh and Priya... I postponed the RS work on my part till friday... [btw: this work was supposed to have been done 2 weeks ago] :D

And. now. I'm still blogging...
And now.
.And now
A.n.d. .n.o.w.
[experimenting with fullstops too]...

and I've run out of things to say.. .
But I'll be back *sounds like arnold*

Hasta la Vista.
Ragitka.

note: I'm sooo bored, I've resulted to self condemnation to occupy myself.