Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mardi, décembre 06, 2005| 19:18
My LONG OVERDUE entry.

My LONG OVERDUE entry.


quite a few things have happened... and that doesn't need telling.

as most of my few frequent blog visitors can tell... I've changed my template... my previous one, though wonderful :D was giving me loading problems...

so the holidays have been at it for a month... and I really don't know whether I like them . or not .

At one point I was extensively planning a dream holiday in New Zealand's South Island... Christchurch-Kaikoura-Christchurch-Queenstown-MilfordSound-
Dunedin-Christchurch...
Then I was disappointed, having found out tickets, at least leass than 5000SGD were unavailable... [Come on! It costed 5012$ to SFO and back... NZ's 2/3s the way]
Then I was excited over going to Bombay. Then Disappointed again.

I was worried over RS. Then forgot abt our project momentarily. Then realised I would be a hypocrite doing it anyway... so don't bother - I shall explain this since I have loads of better things which I cannot do w/o energy...
Prig (Priya G - PG) and myself - We are discussing the puiny response from the international community over the Sudan Crisis (possible Genocide)... then we shout at how pple Debate over the crisis but don't do a thing. We would inturn be doing what we say shouldn't be said by doing the project anyway... so why do it? ...
[and there goes my logic out the window]

I watched the Harry Potter movie, with Varsha and Meens on the release date. Laughed through 2/3s of it. And disappointingly shouted at how dissapointing the ending was... the fake-Voldemort seemed Kindly the way he treated his odd-hat-wearing-fake-death eaters. And the fake-priori incantatum... was. hardly there to begin with.

I have then been dilligently practising Stoning. and I have clearly improved. I can stare into space, with a blank mind for hours in turn. [at least I've progressed in something]

I have tried a greek vegetable soup. & tried to tie my shoelaces. & tried to bungee jump from the edge of my bed. [which may be why I'm rambling like this]

I am updating my blog (which means I'm REALLY bored) and have assessed my holidays.

This has been the most BORING holiday thusfar... so bad until I can't decide which I'd prefer - School or this.

ok - signing off...
really bored.
Radhika (who's still great, despite concussion to head)