my one true friend.
My one true friend. Pple have been asking me to get on with the Saatali chronicles episode 2... That's Lakshmi's responsibility!!!
and well... I'm back to this thing here... with nothing better to do. Parents are having an afternoon siesta... sister has gone to play in smone else's house... and I am, too lethargic to do anything... was chatting with priya for like 15mins... but that girl left too... oh! though she did say that *smone* [I can't say who cause I'll REALLY die] clogged 20+ hrs on her blog... I asked her if I can tag that on her tagboard... she screamed no so much until I [who usually don't give in to pleading when my amusement is at stake] gave in :D. But as you can see... I'm mean enough to put this on my blog :D
*heh heh prig! - if you're reading this*
anyway... as you can see... I am objectiveless.activeless.and.energyless. this hols... but not yet friendless. I have only one TRUE friend right now... and I owe the little bit of sanity I have left fully to him. [yesh it's a guy]. And i really can't even imagine what I'd do without him...
actually... I was about to reveal who that person is right about now... but I got a better idea. you. can. guess...
... and stop guessing right about now.
My close group of friends should rightfully have no problem identifying this mystery person... and to all of you with weird thoughts - SHAME ON YOU :D
It is none other than my savior... harry potter :D. I am indebted to him for all eternity. I can't even imagine life without him... he has been with me since the age of 10+... and especially in such times of need he has officially proven to be the one true person I can turn to.
harry potter zindhabahd! [ok. that sounds stupid - but I mean it] DEAFEAT voldemort, harry!
ok... that's about enough now...
and i've elongated my name a bit more...
it's now -
pyschotic.unstable.deluded.kathirika.
bye now! *grins and rolls eyes in weird fashion*