Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


jeudi, décembre 08, 2005| 16:22
A phot memoir of a day gone waste
A photo-memoir of a day gone waste by Radhika

There are a billion other things I could, should and must be doing right now (each in turn)...
Which can easiy lead to a brighter, more sophisticated, and sensible me.
But my mind is beyond repair... this can clearly be seen...
By what I chose to do in place of the others...

I am blogging...



I could be doing my theory work...



or be playing my violin/piano...



or... be reading Harry Potter



or be playing with my bunny.



or be watching the seconds (tick) goooo by...



or I could be counting my pinecones again & again!




I could even be spying on
an ulu cyclist around the junction!




But how do I decide to spend my day?
By blogging.
By writing into a medium that is not even 3D...
Into a network with an unbelievable mass of information...
A place where my work would go unnoticed...
I'm blogging.

'Tis a shame. A day gone waste.
Yups, this is lame... You have a taste -

of my bored/sorry life :D:D:D

hope you enjoyed this: Radhika *the great*