Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


samedi, décembre 17, 2005| 21:14
prig is a git.
prig is a git.

I'm very protective over my "freak" status... and I'm very sure that's the least-bimbotic thing there can be. For the last time. I'm no where close to being bimbotic. and you know it.
[is putting a lot of fullstops now bimbotic? huh? geez...]

I am deeply offended. and serious about that. I'm so not smiling right now.

that's it. there's no need for me wasting breath or typing space on all you gits out there. I'm not going to argue with anyone anymore. I know, to at least a small extent, who I am. and I'm very happy with the more wellspread titles like "scary" and "runaway" associated with me :D.

gits.
karthirika.

PS: for all those people who are deluded enough to think of me as bimbotic. I apologise for all the squeeling, screaming, giggling... that must have annoyed you if that ever happened...

PPS: prig. I don't go around crying "NOOOOOOOOOOO" to pple on a certain issue... nor do I go... "such things are secrets... don't tell people those things abt *cough* smone."

PPPS: think I've embarrased you enough prig. heh heh

PPPPS: I realised the only reason why I like the Lord of the rings movies... is cause of... NEW ZEALAND!!! Aotearoa!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

PPPPPS: is it supposed to be "PPPPPS" or "PSSSSS" ???