Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mardi, décembre 20, 2005| 13:51
sch is nuttified.
the school is nuttified.
[decided to start with the same line as in Prig's blog]...

145 SLIDES ON THE PERIODIC TABLE?!?!?!
'tis most unfair.

so anyway... got started on RS yesterday... very annoyed by that... there's just so much to do... and prig and I are planning to come up with the report draft on THURSDAY?!?! that's like 2 days... no wait... 1 and a half days away... but if we do stick to this... the remaining 1 week of hols would be blissful...

had a chat with sneha in the morning... yups... my entry on the caste thing and all was VERY emotionally biased :D... subjective, very extreme, and spur-of-the-moment driven... well... haha... that's me :D [at times]

two civil defence vandigals just passed my block... and the cuckoo clock just cuckooed "2"...
I finished one packet of m&ms... and just started on the second one... finished reading the 6th book abt 1/2 hr ago...

and I still don't get the difference between the lit review... and the stuff that must be put in the discussion... can somebody explain?

varsha told me yesterday that she heard only 2 foreign students from Tamil nadu are joining us next year... and I'm still quite annoyed with RS... My rabbit just scratched its ears with its hind legs, and I just popped a blue m&m into my mouth...

oh!!! did I tell you of my discovery? I took vanilla ice cream and dumped it with m&ms... after they lost their colour, I mixed the ice cream... and it turned a light green... which would mean the predominant dye in the chocolate is green.

did I also mention that my printer's out of ink, and that I'm very annoyed with the UN?

ok...
that's it for now...
karthirika...