Varchakka (varsha) 's back!
so... had a nice long chat with her in the morning... her trip was good... and she had watched quite a few movies on the flight. Then I gave her a lowdown on the few things that have gone on here...
then... [both of us are in the same boat] we're dead panicky about school... I'd rather have these boring holidays for a LONGLONG time than going to school... darn... I'm all jittery thinking about it... I'm a little excited about it... naturally... with us being sec 4s... me being involved in ICS and all... but... it's going to be damn hectic :O.
I tried imagining my schedule next year...
I have indian dance on weds... followed by french at 4:30 [weds and fri]... INO on thursday late afternoons... Violin and theory on Saturday lateafternoon [after morning school stuff]... Dance class on Sunday... then most likely my piano is going to be on monday... on top of that... Performance tasks, RS, ICS meetings, theory exam in march... >< to think I was thinking about asking my parents to let me continue with sangeetham... basically... I'm in love with all the extra curricular stuff more than school[studies]... so there's no way I'm dropping a thing... so I guess I'd have to ask my parents to make appointments with me from 3rd of Jan... and I know for sure there are pple worse of than me -.-
darn.
anyway... I really got to think about starting on RS... as Varsha said... we'll leave that till the 21st of December... so lemme talk about today...
I got up at about 10... came online 30mins later... shut my computer down at about 12:00... played my piano... and I've FINALLY played the whole of moonlight sonata after having that score with me for like 2 and a half years! my right hand was hurting after that... I had to stretch my hand from G# to B of the next octave... I wouldn't say I did that properly... sort of just pressed lightly on both keys... that was the only way I could play the 2 notes... and then watched yanni live at the acropolis concert... darn. all those musicians can play... then had lunch... there was vathakuzhambhu... with poondu?! and a lot of that at that :O I so wish my mother was home to cook... and if i tell her this... she'll tell me - "it's high time you learn to cook... why don't you try."
like TCHA! me cook?! and then... I decided to come back online.
and prig just called me... we're having a meeting on wednesday in school... for all ICS core members... regarding CCA orientation... which means I can't meet up with Priyanka :( or maybe I can... I'll meet her at yishun at like 1pm... aaaaahh... I'll do that.
oh! and I decided to list down the few tunes that have kept me going these past days...
they are...
Nostalgia by yanni
Kistmet by Bond
It's like that by Mariah Carey
and Kal Ho Naa ho... from the movie.
and guess what? I am most likely going to harry potter [movie] again today... my dear sis cried abt this yesterday... until my parents gave in and said today evening...
and that girl came into my room yesterday and said the stupidest thing possible... she went "what does Hermione think going to a ball and all... does she think she's going to get married?" , with raised eyebrows and in her view, a sophisticated tone... I gave her the look... and told her... "ollari kotti, kallari moodarai [you're babbling]... don't tell me what your friends are telling you... thriumbi oru tharave harry potter pat-thi loosu mari pesu... irruku paru..."
I believe she and her ickle friends got together to discuss harry potter... the minor setback being none of them knew a thing about the story... :P
and now... I plan to play neopets for some time (you can really make out how bored I am)... and then make a few phone calls to the ICS memebers... and then go play my violin... and practise Felitsa (song by yanni) on the piano... I have to play that for my piano teacher tomorrow...
bye for now... and I really can rant away...
karthirika.