Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


lundi, janvier 02, 2006| 09:41
aaaaaah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...

School is like 14 hours and 18 mins away... NONONO!!!
ok. radhika. relax.

all I have to do is pack my bags and get fifteen hundred dollars and buy a one way ticket to New Zealand... the only problem being "where's the money?".

I'm dead freaked out. I have totally lost touch with thinking sense[meaning thinking abt things that are sensible]... or at least trying to...
If I pick up a pen my hand quivers cause I've hardly written over the past 8 weeks.
There is a high possibility that I won't be able to get up at 5:15 tomorrow as my body's become accustomed to getting up at 10!!! [but then again I might not be able to sleep at all tonight]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

ok. but as prig said... there are a bunch of good things to look out for...
1. layam.
2. finishing RS :D
3. india trip

NOW WAIT!!! I just realised... my India trip acceptance depends on like a few hours... my dear theory exam for which I registered years ago... is on the 11th [I think]... which would make it impossible for me to leave on a morning flight... but ok. if it's Indian Airlines or SQ in the evening.

ok... just emailed farzana abt this cause she said she's gonna have theory exam as well...

ok... I haven't finished the chem stuff... and neither have I started on RS... I better do something.

:-(

hmph. blump. flump. and. crump.
ok. I'm losing it.

karthirika.

PS. I shall see my fellow rafflesians tomorrow.