Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


dimanche, janvier 08, 2006| 22:01
apologies... and an announcement.
ok. "apologies" seem to be the latest thing right now - refer to prig's blog...

I'm sorry for being mean to many pple. I shall start with Indera... whom I played a prank on [but this was together with Piriya] which unfortunately led to some tears on her part. I shall try my very best and stop calling you "mothiram" [which relates to the incident] from hereafter.

I also apologise to piriya... for the innumerable teasings that resulted in your mounavirutham during the train journey home. [however you have to give me space with the hallucination thing... I have justifications]

oh yesh. I have to apologise to the school itself - for coming up with a very mean substiute name... it went something like Ru****h Ga****e S**m. [I shall not reveal it incase it puts me into greater trouble] Though I might not always agree or even like you... I have come to realise... in my fourth year... that you aren't THAT bad... [at least the pple aren't]...

I apologise to my Rabbit... for having been overzealous with the pats at times...

Now to my parents... I don't :D It's their duty as parents to put up with me :P

and sorry to the billion microscopic organisms I step on and kill everyday.

oh yesh... and I apologise for putting my manaam over courtesy when no one was being killed anyway...

and I'm sure there are a billion other times I was mean in the name of fun. so SORRY!

yups.
that's about the nicest I get...
[now that I'm done with the acting... I shall REALLY try to try and feel sorry:P]

oh yesh. ANNOUNCEMENT: I've gotton my first... handphone... *I hear gasps*
and I stand firm it was necessity that drove me to this decision.
all honoured souls will get my number tomorrow... soon after I figure out how to on it...
it's just a bland looking un-camerafied phone... I mean... a phone has it's purpose... and it's NOT taking photos or running for a beauty pagent. :P
I just hope I don't lose it within the first week.

ok. school tomorrow... I'm having all sciences. and math... and to top it all off... Tamil :O

byesh!
radhika.