if men are from mars... then I'm from a galaxy a zillion lightyears away!
If men are from Mars... then I'm from a galaxy a ZILLION lightyears away!ok. now that I've gotton your attention... I shall rant abt sthg else before returning to that topic...
we had a boring day... coupled with a few laughs at yi hui and a 20 minute attempt at opening the INO store room door... I figured you had to jiggle the key once in the hole... and pull it slowly out until it "clicks" and you can turn it :D
then we had dance prac... The Krishnas [meself. piriya. madhu.] have named our katchi the KRISHNIKES! I'm Rike. Madhu's Mike and Piriya's Spike! And we have a 3 angled pose with inverted pullanguyals [the bharathanatyam symbol thing where the 3 fingers in the centre are madakufyed] like how they do in those rock concerts with the symbol of love/peace/summat like that! Then we teased the mummys for not having anything... and varsha came up with Da, Dee, Doo, Dum! Like HAHAHA :P Ours is way better!
then we had to do this step where the krishnas sort of turn and step behind our mummys and peep from behind their shoulders like cute kids... but you know madhu... quite bubbly right? so when she did it... it turned out to seem quite aggressive and Obscene [for the wrong reasons!] we were all stuned and then burst out laughing for like half an hour!!! She was way too close and the leg crossing or light leaping behind didn't go too well!!! It was definitely rated R(A)... according to piriya: really amusing... and according to Varsha who was watching the whole thing: Restricted to Adults!
then after a bit of socks-skating on the dry floor with my mummy [nikhita] we packed up and left! after a few scandalous tales [involving our seniors] during the MRT ride... Varsha and I left at Admiralty with Fifi... whom we met on our very train journey to school in the morning! Varchakka was getting a bit the bugging... she was worrying about Navene's B'day party... and how she wanted to go for Navene... but not because of a few primary school friends she had never been on great terms... she was trying to come up with ways to drag piriya along... so they could stone together...
then she said "but what if piriya doesn't come"... and she looked at me... and I was like "no lah... I won't go..."... then she was like "yah... you shouldn't"... and I was like "why... cause I'd be rude and some kallavaram would spring up..." then she was like "yahyah... and so I want to bring someone those pple don't know..."...
then I started "but how do I know - " AND THEN IT STRUCK ME! And something seemed to "click" and I burst out laughing... and was like laughing for half a mile!
and this brings me back to my title: If guys are from Mars... I'm from the furthest away celestial body there is!!!!!!
here is my wall of shame:
1. in sec 1... I was involved in the MSN battering of two of vachakka's "closest [sarcastic]" friends ... Navene had like tried to introduce me or sthg like that... and it ended up with me spewing ALL the bad words I had ever come across at them... I don't remember the details... but I'm pretty sure they started it... HAHAHA
2. Then I told/demanded Kannan to quit tagging... and I was then branded mean at school... but like aruna said... when you type something suddenly... it could have been with the not-so-mean or airy kind of... air... but after some time... when you look at the written words... it could really seem different... in my case quite mean.
3. Then yesterday I was quite rude to Piriya's cousin who had visited her yesterday and had grabbed the keyboard a few times from her when I was chatting with her... but hey. you can't blame me. I mean. that was ULTRA immature.
4. and [unrelated to guys] Varsha reminded me of how I booked her once, prig twice, and navene once, during my Sec 2 year as a PIT... she said that is the ONLY stain in her discipline record!
5. A poll I conducted showed 50% of my peers & juniors felt that I was mean... [though they did say "only in the joking way lah!" together with that... and the rest thought me no where near mean... maybe I'm just overzealous with the friendliness.......... hmm..... NAH! :P]
5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ok. enough.
I'm sortof apologetic to no. 2 and 3s...
no. 4... hey! if you guys hadn't forgotten your nametags I wouldn't have booked you anywaysh.
and no.1... HAHAHA... they did deserve that!!!
and I'm in F4E for French!!! YAY! The class with my classmate!
ok. enough of the crappings.
goodsbye.
Rike! [or raMEANie].
oh yesh! there's saval today right?