maxed out.
[quoting Sid the Sloth] "I'm maxed out!"
and it's only the first day...
as I said on Prig's tagboard... the day was filled with boring talks with sudden cataclysmic surprises springing up all over.
Varsha and myself met Nivi on the train... she was all excited abt RJC... but quite upset abt her hair... which was streaked quite a distinct brown... the hairdresser seemingly mistook the light colour for the very dark brown nivi had chosen... and that poor girl had had no time to dye her hair back since she returned from India yesterday.
I gave prig her VERY belated b'day present today morning... a marshmellow cuishon... she decided to keep it in school so that she could sleep soundly using it.
we then had a few draggy talks... and then almost missed recess due to random changes in the schedule.
our form cum. eng teacher turned out to be Ms. Evangaline Cheng... who seemed pretty ok.
and our CLET is Mr. James Ong...
but this was one of the most unexpected shocks... I didn't know there was such a teacher and all...
we're new to all other teachers except chem, geog :O, and obviously, tamil.
and them some braniacs *sarcastic*... had to pick me, of all people, for some reason I didn't forsee or comprehend, to be class vice-chair. [i wanted to be elected "table" folks.]
so... then some other smarty decided to have a pizza cum pirates of the caribbean movie party tomorrow [we have 3 free hours]... and the chair and myself had to come infront to confirm details...
I'm generally good with public speaking and stuff... not that it's easy... but I sorta force myself to overcome that fearthing... [that's why I'm quite forthright with talking/asking and all... and that's why I feel I should be in public relations... it would save us all of the "backing away" by the peopls... and all the unnecessary giggling and whispering]...
now where was I? oh yah!
so we came upfront... and Jia Xi[our well chosen chair] did all the talking cause for one time in my life I didn't know what to say... I think it was the whole idea that I was now, officially, loaded with responsibility... and I have never been good with responisble things...
Jia Xi said "NO!" when I asked her whether I can anull my role... and told me to relax...
maybe I do need time?
my mother thinks these kind of stuff may finally drill some useful amount [no matter how tiny] of organization in me... I think I'm gonna be an official Loser. well... time will tell.
and then anyway... back to my day... we stayed back for some time, prig and me and moo and fuzzy[farzana] to try and do sthg abt the tamil room boards... we realised we needed more materials and stuff... and postponed the board remaking till tomorrow. I was an unfortunate victim, or more like the only person who thought of myself a victim, of [in my view] raise-your-left-eyebrow kind of talk. regarding... AGAIN... a certain group of people from a certain school. [and I promptly told them not to go into details cause I never know what I might decide to tag in public :D] I got shouts from Prig who asked Moo to beat me up. that thankfully, never happened. I'm sorry... but can you blame me for wanting to pull people's legs and have a little fun at their expense :D [that's such an innocent thing to do]
anyway... came back home and got a call from my piano teacher... I shall be having class on tuesday 4:45 to 5:30 from now onwards. :D I'll be going straight from school from now onwards!
ok. things I have to do
1. find long lost thermometer by Thursday
2. print ICS GM minutes
3. RS
4. get VCD, drinks, plates and $$$ for pizza party
5. put thermometer in bag
6. understand why somethings, as prig said, should not be revealed to everyone
7. try to seem responsible
8. eat chocolates
9. remember to watch "saval" tomorrow at 8pm
10.eat somemore
11. sleep.
and Bye! from karthirika