Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mercredi, janvier 04, 2006| 17:13
oh boy.

oh boy.

I have a LOT of things to say abt my peers...
a certain Dasha-avatara's name keeps cropping up everywhere I turn nowadays...
I'm getting annoyed. I rambled abt this to varsha so much, I'm not going to repeat myself.

I don't think that avatara did THAT much good to the world anyway.
and as I said. The source of my annoyance is not what the avatara did or didn't do. but more like what MY peers are doing. ok. I can't continue... I'm thick... but not soo much. this is not funny anymore. all I can say is that it's not just the obvious peers anymore. hmph.

I'm dead concerned for my peers. or is there something wrong with me?
V and me decided at the end that we were in the right and everyone else was losing their heads :D

it's just that... if you want to talk[abt or to that avatara]. talk. don't make hinting comments and snide remarks and all - cause they last MUCH longer.

that's my motto! well at least one of it. Frank and Forthcoming. this may annoy pple at times... but... oh well.

ok. anyway.
I've decided I make the WORST vice furniture-person ever. How do you do it prig?

hmph-ing.
Karthirika.