Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


dimanche, janvier 08, 2006| 11:43
random.
Good Morning starshine, the Earth Say's HELLO!

I shall be very random now.

pls check out my announcements! :D

and I realise most of my few visitors head straight for the tagboard. no one reads my entries. hmph. I mean. there's a software for chatting. 'tis a blog.

anyway. my parents had gone to mustafa yesterday to by some stuff in preparation for my paati's arrival here... and had brought back an additional surprise. CHOCOLATE. it was this assorted thing with mini chocolates... the timeout and cadbury flake were tolarable... but suddenly there were these awful ones. with like thenga (coconut) in them... I spat out that one.

anon. called this morning... all worried about the mail I sent HER in response to HER silly statement on msn. I WAS JOKING. AND SO WERE YOU. OK? don't worry.
*I capitalised the "her"s in lieu of some imaginative pple reading my blog.*

there's school tomorrow. oh no.
and not to mention dance prac...
I need to somehow head down to MOELC to pass them my class transfer form by tomorrow...

je suis bored. tres bored :D [and my french is lousy] and I realise I'm not the only one...
Let the year truley take shape... then all of us will be crying for more time... blogging would be the last thing on my mind... actually I'm not sure... it's quite fun to crap without affecting others negatively... many would say it's a better alternative to constantly voicing out nonsense... you can read blogs by choice...

it's a MALE CHAUVINISTIC WORLD. VASHALUS!

oh yesh. and vashalu is my favourite word in a slightly unknown indian language...

and my new new year's resolution [to replace the bharathanatyam one since I'm quitting]... is to try and be less mean... I've received feedback like a few times in the past few days... :(
Am I THAT mean?

another question. AM I AN ALIEN? I just don't seem to be able to STAND tamil movies... most hindi movies too. I mean... everyone was asking me to go watch Anniyan in the theatre!!! I finally watched it on TV because of constant pestering... IT WAS UTTER NONSENSE. and you call that acting? The only bright spot was the occassional Vivek jokes. hmph. and I laughed so hard I cried when the Matrix reloaded fight portion came near the end! I mean... PUR-LEASE [I don't know how else to say it]!!!
And Chandramukki was another pethalo pethal. They kept on showing this leaf shaking and that was supposed to be scary?

so when does Indian Culture equate to their lousy movies??? hmm??? tell me! What gets me soooo annoyed is that India has SO much... culture, history, brains, everything... but what do they do? Thalaye virichundu addarthu namba cultura? and the STUPIDEST thing... MORE STUPID than making such movies... is that PEOPLE... the EDUCATED ONES. GO WATCH SUCH NONSENSE. AND LIKE THEM! and they won't accept anything out of the ordianry boy-loves-girl. girl-loves-boy. parents-don't-allow. thing.

as usual... indians won't make use of the numerous oppurtunities they have. I have decided to grow up and direct a movie on the Amritsar Massacre. I shall than throw it at the British's face :D

yay! chatting with my cousin :D she's coming here in march!!!

:D and it's pouring like anything outside... S'pores av. temperature should have decreased drastically...

oh no! the end of the world is near.

ok. not.

I need to now have a bath. and eat lunch... everything has been delayed since the brushing of my teeth at 10:20 am :D

ok. I also plan to brush up on my Greek. I've come to realise that french is no longer as private or foreign as I'd like it to be. hmph.

and I shall check out my friendster soon... and I need to call anon. regarding an update on tomorrow's homework... I always forget stuff...

ok... I really need to go now... and I shall try and remember the steps piriya taught me sooner or later!

that's it.
chalrahihoon.

Radhika.