Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


samedi, janvier 07, 2006| 18:19
scarry people
scary people
I attended ICS meeting today after starting the RI AllArts dance in the morning... and practising my violin during INO sectionals...

when 2 sec3s entered suddenly into the room in the middle of the meeting prig went "why are you late?" and they kept quiet... with a scary looking smile prig asked again "I want to know..."... and stared at them for like hours... [ok. more like a few seconds]... but you could tell they were scared.

then moo told pple that house prac is not an excuse for missing INO... she spoke in such a no-nonsense manner... that it was scary [for a person like her]...

and the final pair of chairs [varsha and piriya] were as diff as can be... maybe their purpose in life is being comic relief :D

but serious they impressed me beyond expectation today :D. Their choreography is coming along very nicely... AllArts is going to be a BLAST. Let's win :D... and Varsha and Piriya... if you are reading this... the last thing you should worry abt is that the dance isn't up to previous years standards!... carry on like this and it will be better :D.
AND I'm in love with the song!
Nikhita's my mummy... :D[insider's phrase]
I'm just a tad bit worried that the theme may not get through...
but we shall see abt that later!

INO needs... quite a bit of brushing up... am particularly talking abt the "senior" violinists... other than moo... well all of us... need to be more accurate :O. well... let's make good use of the limited time we have ahead.

I've got two minutes to type out, one contact list to update, a profiling template to come up with, a file to organise, and to plan out the notice board... and this is all only for ICS... am not going to mention schoolwork.

me mom has spent the whole day trying to get in contact with my dance teacher... to no avail... maybe she's still in like india?

and now for a random thing... came across a sardar joke :D
<>An Englishman, an American and a Sardarji are called upon to test a lie detector. The Englishman says: "I think I can empty 20 bottles of beer". BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector. "Ok", he says, "10 bottles". And the machine is silent.
The American says: "I think I can eat 15 hamburgers". BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector. "Allright, 8 hamburgers". And the machine's silent.
The Sardarji says: "I think...", BUZZZZZZ goes the machine.


and we found out the India trip we were all so EXCITED ABOUT is now... well... postponed... meaning sorta cancelled... cause there's hardly a chance we can go in December when we are no longer officially RGStudents... hmph. hmph. WAAAAAAAAAH. sniff.
[moo and I were soooo looking forward to the train rides]

on a lighter note... if you are in need of a LOUGH pls check out Moo's blog with the EXTREMEMLY HILARIOUS entry of shaadi.com :D:D:D

yay.
bye.
Radhika.

jagathotharana.