Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


lundi, janvier 30, 2006| 18:27
sitting at home.
I refused to go to malaysia with my family.

I knew I'd freak out when I came back.

So instead, I'm home alone... have been so the past 2 days...

Prig came over today... just left... and we did a decent bit of RS.

She did show me sthg VERY funny today. I'm not supposed to mention what it is though...
[due to its delicate nature I presume]

and I realise... and I want to shout it to everyone. myself, and my peers especially...

LOOK BEYOND YOUR DESKTOP. THE WORLD HAS SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER.


(:



[pic. taken by me dad]



radhika.