Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


dimanche, janvier 01, 2006| 11:29
a very harry new year pple!
a very harry new year to everyone...

it's definitely going to be an interesting year ahead... with us being sec 4s and all... and I'm definitely worried about our mystery bio teacher... I'm VERY sure I'm not going to enjoy all of the coming year... *so sad*... but what to do?

the past few days have also been interesting... went to Bukit Tinggi Hill Resort in Malaysia... the place is modeled after the french town Alsace... just that if a frenchy were to taste the food, he would commit suicide at the insult to his nation's food... we tried "Pappad Pizza"... the worst kind ever.... I believe it was supposed to be a pan pizza... that turned out horribly with billions of huge air bubbled and a hard pappadam kind of base... we wanted to ask for half our money back cause most of it was inedible.... truley... the highlights of the trip were the two Baskin & Robbins Ice Cream Parlour stops on the way and back from KL at Ayer Keroh Rehat in Malacca... yum yum... on the way there I had 1 scoop of "classy chocolate" [mix of creamy dark and white chocolate ice cream] and another scoop of Chocolate Chip and Cookie Dough [which I went bonkers over in our 2003 US trip]... on the way back I indulged in 1 scoop of Cookies and Cream and the wonderful scoop of Caramel and Chocolate Crunch :D We also had pizza in Genting where we went, for about 4 hours on the last day... We drove to Genting from Bukit Tinggi in Fog... or rightfully Clouds [fog refers to 'clouds' in sea level]... visibility was sometimes soooo bad that we couldn't see past 5 feet in front of the car... I'm glad we came out in one piece :D

and I've been thinking of new year resolutions... and they're success rates...

1. I shall seriously consider practising bharathanatyam once in a while...
[success rate? like Zero]

2. I shall try to be a bit more organized with my work... both secretarial stuff and schoolwork and all...
[success rate? like -10!]

3. I have proved that being a tamilian has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on tamil standards... and hence I shall try my very best to come back up to my primary 6 tamil standard at the least...
I just have to scrape an A1 for Higher Tamil...
[success rate? let's not talk about it... it depresses me...]

4. I shall try to change my current sugar and chocolate rich diet to a slightly more balanced one... [success rate? heh heh... you know this is not going to work]
And I found out... chocolate IS an addictive... I'm an ADDICT!!!

5. I shall Practise my dear violin and piano on at least 3 out of 5 weekdays...
[success rate? hmm... maybe... maybe not... can't tell]

6. I shall read Harry Potter a gazillion more times this year
[success rate? YAHOOOO!!! Finally something I can do :D]

7. I shall help my family in anyway possible in actions concerning my "secret dream"... which is a secret... :D but in my view, one of the best things that can happen to me in my life :D
[success rate? I'll do all I can... but somethings are not in my hands]

yay! seven official resolutions... there are like a billion more... like [according to my parents] being a little less tomboyish... and up-ing hygiene levels in my room :D
but... the success rates are too grotesque to actually publish :D


okay... I shall see most of you folks the day after tomorrow... [aka. doomsday]
and prig? don't kill me... but I haven't touched RS...

upset abt having aged another year,
karthirika.

PS: I've finally watched a tamil movie which I liked a lot... took abt 8 and a half years to get me to give a slightly upward thumbsup to a kollywood production :D I liked nala thamayanthi :D