Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


jeudi, février 02, 2006| 20:18
I'm a schadenfreude
I'm a schadenfreude.

that means I take
malicious satisfaction in another person's troubles
.

yep. me.

and I tend to give out a lot of paroxysms,
uncontrollable outbursts of emotions

and badinages,
light, teasing banter
when I feel like it.

some people think I'm louche,
I have questionable tastes or morals.

and I hope to be a zeitgeist,
the popular outlook of a particular generation or century,
when I grow up. howsh about yous?

oh... and the weather has been pretty halcyon,
meaning peaceful and tranquil.

and now that I'm done with this entry...
I'll give a big paean!
shout of triumph!

radhika.

[note: all of this is english by the way.]

courtesy of the philistiline,
disdainful or intellectual,
creator
of: http://www.geocities.com/kristenjean77/coolwords.html.