Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


vendredi, février 10, 2006| 20:27
kanda naal mudhalai
I'm officially in love with 'kanda naal mudhalai'.

a most wonderfullest song ((:

and like a few daysh back.
my grandmother sortof pleaded me into singing...
urm. I have lost quite a bit - who am I kidding -
I've lost all control over my voice.
very sad.

that was the first time I attempted proper singing
in the past 3 years.

well. the only 2 varnams I remembered fully were the first two...
my mother's reminiscence also reminded me of how...
I had officially wasted about $7000
over a span of abt 8/9 years of pattu classes.
and how I supposedly sound like her mother.
urm. this makes me ultra-guilty.

the last time I tried properly singing was
in sec 1 [I think].
for the aesthetics thing...
we were planning to sing vennilave...

I listened to myself during our recess practice...
and officially swore that I sucked.
I refused to sing that day. urm yeah.

actually yah. it was roughly about there...
when I gave up hopes of me singing properly...
and pattu class became a total
'mummy said I should go' thing from then onwards.

)):

yay.

[ok. urm. that was ultra out of place]

so as my mother suggested. [or like ordered]
I shall sing once in a while... [at home ONLY].
And no matter how awful it is. I shall try...

maybe then I can get a tad bit more controlled.
that'd be enough to make the spendings worth something...
and make my grandmother happy.

so great.
I now get to prove how much
I'm not cut out for this.
on a regular basis.

I liked the policy of not *attempting* singing.
and hence, never repeatedly reinstating my lousyness.

just great.
and...

THERE'S FINAL DESTINATION TODAY AT 11:30!!!!!!!!

AND FINAL DESTINATION MOVIE 3 IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!

radhika.