Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


mardi, mars 14, 2006| 09:12
final destination. and more crap like that.
so we [varsha, piriya and I] watched Final Destination 3 yesterday!

and... *cough*I'mnot*cough*cough*sixteen*cough*

well. anyway.
it was quite good!

DAMN GORY. DARN NASTY. EXTREMELY FREAKY. but good.

but we three were quite a sight during the whole thing...

I had my hands on my specs... going "oh my kaddavulle! / oh my god!"

Piriya used her whole bag as shield from the gory sights...
she was going "aiyaiyoh. aiyohaiyayoh" throughout (:

and Varsha used BOTH her bag and sweater. making that crying/whining noise without stop.

but yah. All the human splitting nonsense was NICE!

and now - I'm paranoid of

rollercoasters, the hydraulics of rollercoasters, cameras, photos, juice, tans, people who are tanned, weights, cars, cameras, photos, trucks, trucks without drivers, nails, nail guns, nails popping into someone's face, cameras, photos, t-shirts with the name "mckinley" on it, fireworks, firework carts, horses, trains, train 180s, yellow covered chocolate bars, rats, photos, cameras, train rails, being run over by trains...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
we're going to Bishan today for Sarah P's party!!!!!!!!!
BISHAN - where so many people got run over.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I can assure the world that Varsha, Piriya and I will be freaking out at the party.

if anyone brings a camera near us... we'll blow.

and pls. dear souls. check the announcemets [above] for impt. notice.

and let's get away from that blood splattering cool-crap.
oh! prathika! I'm sorry. this blogger is annoying me.
cannot upload our bio prac. pictures ):

I should have been doing RS now.
but then I realised I have only 30 mins before I need to leave my house...
so sorry prig! ((((((((((((:

radhika.
lalalalalalalalalalala.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
BANG!
CRASH!
SPLATTER! - [the human body is reduces to a gazillion particles]