Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


samedi, avril 15, 2006| 19:42
behold the tyranny
Behold the tyranny of rameanie.
[priya should get that]
heh.

I had this dream... weeks ago...
that's left me quite shocked yet curious.
It was about me. Killing people.
[actually blowing them up]

and I woke up... with the dream fresh in mind...
and was simply dumbfounded.
then. became terribly ashamed. and terrified. because of this one thought.

How would it be if I really DID kill someone?

I mean. I'M FREAKED OUT AT THAT THOUGHT. AND I'M THINKING THAT NOW.

but you think about it. it involves control/power...
and this inhumane madness... that... just can't be explained...
isn't there that microscopically tiny part of you that asks...
what if I did...

FINE. I'LL STOP NOW.
I SWEAR I'M NOT GOING MAD. AND I WILL NEVER KILL.
*I hope*

Varsha was like
"You'll be one of those Harvard cases...
well educated youngsters. with brains and all...
who kill just to find out how it'd be...
oh no!"


damn. PLEASE NO.
I WILL NOT BECOME SUCH A THING.

but this thought is interesting... as in.
that dream and *the question* keeps on running through the back of my mind.
constantly.

wokay. I'll stop freaking the world out.

on a more light-hearted note:

I got a very nice Nightmare before Christmas Umbrella today.
and had a delicious Caramel KitKat after dance.

we've officially started on Deliverance for Dance.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS.
[tribute - yanni]

My father has helped us build our 5th Chem car now.
with metal reinforcements... to help prevent dislodging/breaking of wheels/body.

lalalalala.

[hey! that reminds me.
Tinky winky... Dipsy... Lala... Po.]

rameanie.
[future murderer?]