Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


vendredi, avril 07, 2006| 18:55
do the ICS cheers man
do the ICS cheers man! they rule.

so yah. swim carn was productive in that sense.

and tomorrow's debate. I'm not hopeful, but neither have I given up.
so yah. 50/50

and like ORA's tmrw as well. and as Priya said...
I'll be the person who screws up the henna,
then laughs in the person's face...
and still charges money (:

and note to the world:
just because I listen to a song a lot,
and lowe it.
it does NOT mean I can sing it.
[let alone sing anything]

yesh. and I shall REALLYREALLY think about doing SS now.
):

gdluck piriya, sutha, latha and farzana!
[we'll be cheering (the ICS cheers - heh) for you!]

and let's make some money tomorrow!

radhika.