Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


dimanche, avril 16, 2006| 11:16
happy natchathira b'day to me!
happy natchathira b'day to me!

my natchathiram is visagam...
am explaining to priya what it is.

I'm trying to convince my parents to get pizza later in the evening.

yah. and I had this very yinteresting and yamusing discussion
with my grandmother and my mummy. just now.

about jathagam/josium and all of that stuff.
sortof related to my cousin and all...

and guess what?
Some ulu relative in India has...
MY JATHAGAM!

I was laughing my head off.
(:
so funny.
I want to see it!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
then I'll know my restrictions in marriage - if I ever do get married
[according to the older generations]

so funny.
and I have to do chem now.
our 5th car! ):
and I'm feeling feverish - double ):

radhika.