I reached home. at 3pm!
I reached home. at 3pm!!!
wow.
cause MOELC's having "e-learning week"...
next thing they'll have is learning journey. *snorts*
Sorkallam round 2 was great. [for us]
Our side was just wonderful to watch and hear.
Special salute to Piriya... who's unconventional ans shocked the world.
We were all, in a way, expecting better competition.
Unfortunately... other than the 2nd speaker of RI...
No one else seemed competent.
I FINISHED MY SS PT AT 2 AM.
point being: I FINISHED IT.
AND I CAN ACTUALLY GO PT-LESS FOR A FEW DAYS.
AND I'M HOME EARLY.
WOWOWOWOWOWOW.
To make things better:
I now HAVE [FOREVER] Star Wars III and Charlie & the Choclate Factory DVDs!
Video Ezy was having that used DVD sale.
Best part being: DVDs don't decrease in quality. and both costed just $18.
(note: I have the special features disc too!)
I shall watch that now.
In the distance,
Blurry and unpredictable.
I see the shimmer of hope.
That one shimmer of hope.wokay. me the goings to eat now.
and CHILDREN OF THE WORLD.
DO NOT TAG ON MY BOARD.
I'M TRYING TO BREAK THE WORLD'S DEADEST BOARD RECORD.
AND I'M SERIOUS.
radhika. (: