ok.
ok. this is what happened 2 days ago.
[on way back home in MRT]
varsha: eh! radhika. anga paru lah. there are two you-knows doing sthg weird with their hands...
[varsha was sitting, leaning against that clear divider... we were sitting down]
radhika: (glances VERY briefly that side)... oi! yah lah. omg! (quickly takes phone and messages navene - There are two gays, standing beside us, doing weird things with their hands)
varsha: aiyah... english bodhu ellam we supported this alot... but in reality... we're so shocked by it...
radhika: yah... blahblah (begins intellectual conversation)
[gets back reply from navene: ongalluku vera valaiye illeya?]
radhika: look at what navene sent! (shows to varsha)
[replies back: pakatthule ninnundu irruka lah. enna panradhu?]
varsha: (peeps glance again)...
suddenly turns around to me. and BURSTS OUT LAUGHING!
varsha: ADHU PONNU-LAH!!!
radhika: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! YOU SO NEED GLASSES!
varsha: che! I saw her build... she seemed like a guy! Cause... I couldn't obviously turn around and stare at her face now could I? from that angle... it looked like that!
radhika: *snorts*
- and we laughed all the way home -
and now. the world's friendliest sec 1/ cool dude. is stalking poor Dhaina! Dhaina [aruna]'s freaking out. and we sympathise with her!
lakshmi dear. we just HAVE to go to that ice cream shop... SOME DAY. (:
priya. we need to finish RS report. and I added that random sec ones into ICS yahoogroups again.
darn. we have geog fieldtrip tmrw!
radhika.
and I'll dream on.