today. was the year's funniest day.
today. was officially the funniest day in sec 4 for me.
looks like. it's nalla rasi/nerum when I'm not around in sch.
a lot of HILARIOUS things happened it seems.
[involving a certain cow named lakshmi](:
and today. I met varsha in the morning.
and we laughed [abt lakshmi]
then we met nivi on the train
and we laughed [abt lakshmi]
then we met aruna. who gave more funny incidents since the both of us were absent yesterday.
and we laughed some more [abt lakshmi]
then we laughed at everything during the first few blocks.
then we laughed AT lakshmi during recess.
then. we even managed to laugh during the napfa half of the day...
when our ponna varsham aangilam aasiriyar tried showing off at the standing broad jump... and tried jumping the whole length of the mat...
he cleared 3+m.
ANAAL. he sarrukki vizhufied.
some people laughed at his great jump.
while others [more close to heart] laughed at the fall! (:
we laughed a bit on the way home.
oh. and I officially broke the record for junk food in a day.
had 2 mars bar ice creams. and and apple pie (:
And then. I just came back up after testing out the BEAUTIFUL car for the ANNOYING pt.
the bright side? It'll be over tomorrow.
and we can laugh somemore.
yay.
hahahaha.
radhika.
Te Ratonga Manane.
Don't fail me!