Good Job Get 'em up way high Gimme gimme that high five
Good time Get 'em way down low Gimme gimme that low dough
Good God Bring 'em back again Gimme gimme that high ten
profile
radhika
.09.05.1990.

.rafflesian.ohthree'04.ohtwo'06.o8so6p.

.piano/violin.

.idance.


Italic Bold Underline Strikeout


tagboard
chatter



exits
step out
.6p.
.maks.
.anna/banana.
.jukie.
.neeti.
.priya.
.priyanka.
.sianying.
.vini.
.yihui.
_________________________________

.my youtube.
.mraz.
.chelsea fc.
.south africa 2010.
.the script.
.alex's lemonade stand.
.sudan crisis.


archives
des histoires


dimanche, juillet 30, 2006| 14:05
hahaha
hahaha!

chuldren. i was bored. and like. i posted something on europa.net...
this. pen pal thing. for fun.

and haha.
one hilarious reply.
i've made no edits. straight of my mail:

DEAR FRIEND,

IM A SRI LANKAN BOY OF 28 YEARS.

AS A HOBBY I COLLECT COINS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. I ASK YOUR HELP,
BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO FIND COINS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

IF IT IS NOT A PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A FEW COINS (1 OR 2 COINS) OF
YOUR COUNTRY.
I’LL PROMISE TO SEND YOU A SRI LANKAN PICTURE POST CARD.
MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS GIVEN BELOW.

REGARDS

DAHAM PERERA
566A PITAKOTTE ROAD
THALAWATHUGODA
SRI LANKA


ok chuldren. so tell me what to do.
should i spare a dollar worth of coins and send them to this poor kid.

or send a reply mail. saying - you coin freak!

(: